Recently, our Senior Solicitor, Rukhsana Koser, spoke at a virtual Transition to Adulthood Event about Education, Health and Care Plans and SEN Support.
The event was recorded and you can watch Rukhsana’s presentation below. She discusses all the ins and outs of SEN Support and applying for an Education, health and Care Plan (EHCP).
You can find all the presentations, including one from disabled actress Samantha Renke, here
Watch Rukhsana’s Transition event presentation
If you feel that you would like help with any aspect of SEND law, from applying for an Education, Health and Care Needs Assessment, to Annual Reviews, Appeals to the SEND Tribunal, and judicial review, we can help. Get in touch with our friendly team using the links at the end. We can also help with exclusions, disability discrimination and finding the right school or specialist placement.
Our experienced team only work for parents and families.
- Rukhsana on EHCPs and SEND law at the Parent and Carer Conference 2023
- Langley Wellington Education Lawyers’ partner, Rukhsana is again ranked in Chambers guide
- What would the impact of a 20% cut in EHCPs be on children with SEND? And can it even be done lawfully?
- Is your LA claiming an “exception” to delay your child’s new EHCP?
- Webinar recording: When a child with Special Educational Needs is out of school or left without a placement