Recently, our Senior Solicitor, Rukhsana Koser, spoke at a virtual Transition to Adulthood Event about Education, Health and Care Plans and SEN Support.
The event was recorded and you can watch Rukhsana’s presentation below. She discusses all the ins and outs of SEN Support and applying for an Education, health and Care Plan (EHCP).
You can find all the presentations, including one from disabled actress Samantha Renke, here
Watch Rukhsana’s Transition event presentation
If you feel that you would like help with any aspect of SEND law, from applying for an Education, Health and Care Needs Assessment, to Annual Reviews, Appeals to the SEND Tribunal, and judicial review, we can help. Get in touch with our friendly team using the links at the end. We can also help with exclusions, disability discrimination and finding the right school or specialist placement.
Our experienced team only work for parents and families.
- Legal webinar: The contents of an Education, Health and Care Plan
- Video Presentations about EHCPs and SEN Support from the Transition Event
- Education Lawyers online at The Transition Event Hub May 2021
- The 31st March deadline for Post-16 final EHCPs
- School-age EHCP phase transfer deadline is 15th February!